Cat VisionLink™, powered by Trimble, is a web-based application that enables you to better manage the maintenance, health, and utilization of your assets. Cat VisionLink is made possible by using a combination of Cat® Product Link hardware, the Global Positioning System (GPS), wireless communications, a central server, and a fleet database.
Cat VisionLink is a replacement for a previous application that was known as Equipment Manager. If you are a previous user of Equipment Manager, many of the operations will be familiar. Cat VisionLink's user interface is very intuitive and should provide an easy transition from Equipment Manager.
Cat VisionLink is the web application that displays data collected from a Product Link unit installed on a machine. Product Link provides valuable information that enable remote monitoring of either a single or a fleet of machines. Product Link provides machine location, hours, health information, fuel utilization, and more allowing you to perform the following tasks:
- Manage the location and the basic usage of engines and machines.
- Schedule planned maintenance and major repairs.
- Manage fault codes or diagnostic codes.
- Detect problems before problems cause a major component failure.
- Increase machine availability and productivity by avoiding unexpected downtime for repairs.
- Identify the need for training in order to improve operator efficiency.
For more information on how to get started, contact Andrea Long 800-494-2963.