POWER REMANUFACTURING CENTER
Whayne's two rebuild facilities (Louisville and Corbin, Kentucky), staffed by component rebuild specialists, use the latest tools, techniques and test equipment to assure fast rebuilds to exacting tolerances. Engines are dyno-tested at load to seat rings and ensure rated horsepower. A transmission test bench insures proper transmission operation and shift points settings. Rebuilt engines, transmissions and other components are available as an off-the-shelf exchange, or your component can be rebuilt and returned as a firm-priced repair.
LOUISVILLE Power Remanufacturing Center - 29,000 sq. ft. climate-controlled rebuild shop with a transmission and hydraulic test cell and a 2000 hp engine dyno.
Certified Rebuild Equipment
CORBIN Power Remanufacturing Center - 35,000 sq. ft. climate-controlled shop with 9 specialized rebuilding areas, a transmission & hydraulic test cell and a 2500 hp engine dyno.
Whayne/Caterpillar Certified Rebuild restores machines to "like new" performance and reliability for considerably less than new replacement cost. Have a Certified Rebuild performed on your machine (available on select models) or purchase a Whayne rebuilt unit. Take advantage of its built-in second life. Call 1-800-494-2963 or email request for information.
All nine locations provide fast service for rebuilt parts. With over $3.5 million invested in undercarriage tooling, Whayne rebuilds idlers, rollers, links and grousers. Many frequently needed components are available from our Exchange Inventory. Flat-rate pricing is available on most repairs.
Whayne TRANSMISSION OVERHAUL Includes
• Disassembly, thorough inspection and cleaning of transmission.
• Reuse clutch plates, clutch pistons, planet shafts, and friction disks according to Caterpillar specifications.
• Replace bearings, seals, gaskets, locks, and electrical components.
• Remanufactured transmissions are built to the latest Caterpillar updates and specifications.
• All transmissions are rebuilt in a Caterpillar Certified 5-Star facility.
• Extra filters for two changes and oil sample.
• Component must not be visibly beyond reuse.
• Cannot be damaged by fire.
• If disassembled, the unit will be repaired time and material with charges related back to the selling branch.
• Competitive brands not accepted.
• Replacement/salvage of major outer housings (outer planetary and outer transfer housings)
• Removal and Installation
• Oils cooler repair or replacement
• Missing parts
• Product improvements
• Parts that have been disassembled
• Competitive parts that are not normal wear items.