Whayne TRANSMISSION OVERHAUL Includes
• Disassembly, thorough inspection and cleaning of transmission.
• Reuse clutch plates, clutch pistons, planet shafts, and friction disks according to Caterpillar specifications.
• Replace bearings, seals, gaskets, locks, and electrical components.
• Remanufactured transmissions are built to the latest Caterpillar updates and specifications.
• All transmissions are rebuilt in a Caterpillar Certified 5-Star facility.
• Extra filters for two changes and oil sample.
• Component must not be visibly beyond reuse.
• Cannot be damaged by fire.
• If disassembled, the unit will be repaired time and material with charges related back to the selling branch.
• Competitive brands not accepted.
• Replacement/salvage of major outer housings (outer planetary and outer transfer housings)
• Removal and Installation
• Oils cooler repair or replacement
• Missing parts
• Product improvements
• Parts that have been disassembled
• Competitive parts that are not normal wear items.